What Are The Ways You Need To Move Your Lure For Each Fish?

1. It seems that each type of fish responds to a different pattern or movement of the lure/stylus. Does anyone know which fish respond to what? Here's what I have figured out so far...

IN THE RIVER
    Carp = small circles
    Multi-colored Carp = small circles, possibly figure eights
    Pond Smelt = slow straight lines

IN THE OCEAN
    Sea Robin = small circles
    Sardine = straight slow lines (I think they're in the ocean... can't recall)

User Info: VooLaLa

VooLaLa - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Well, i always end up with horrible tasting carp, and i jsut got a swordshark! wicked!! i did slow zigzags for it, by the way.

User Info: bubblygame12345

bubblygame12345 - 10 years ago 2   0
  2. You can catch a black bass in the snow fields by doing long skinny ovals.

User Info: banana65

banana65 - 10 years ago 2   0
  3. The Black Bass does work when you do skinny ovals, so I will put a thumbs up for that idea.

User Info: bubblygame12345

bubblygame12345 - 10 years ago 2   0
  4. To attract Horse mackeral, Carp, Sea Robin (i think that's it's name) do circles. I got a sea bass i think by doing straight lines, i got a number of fish and i can't remember what they are called, but try different waters, go to the waters in the snowy place and you can get smelt fish??? i think it's called that and black bass by doing circles and lines, you can attract some very weird fish by doing slow motion triangles and fast circles. just scribble and different fish will come. i try to attract the big fish on mine. i just gotta say this... don't you think Roy is adorable in his shope when your buying furniture. he is soooo cute!

User Info: Tombraidergal

Tombraidergal - 10 years ago 2   0
  5. Mahi Mahi go after slow staright lines, slow circles, and a few other things

User Info: banana65

banana65 - 10 years ago 1   0
  6. I've never noticed, all fish seem to be attracted when I roll the lure in circles.

User Info: Eatingyoursocks

Eatingyoursocks - 10 years ago 1   1
  7. I Drew Straight Slow Line For A Pond Smelt And Caught A KING SALMON !

User Info: Jadeeeee_

Jadeeeee_ - 10 years ago 0   0
  8. If you fish south of the tennis course, lure the fish in slow straight lines, you can catch a huge Arapaima.

User Info: miss_nish

miss_nish - 10 years ago 0   0
  9. I agree with tombraider girl... the part about roy!!!him!

User Info: Caelin4

Caelin4 - 10 years ago 0   0