Why wont Dean wont accept my wood stove or fireplace?

1. He just tells me how cold he is...What the heck do I do?????????????

User Info: Caelin4

Caelin4 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Ah...I see the problem. Have you talked to Johnny first? He's the ranger dude on the mountain. (bottom area). Talk to him and he should mention that Dean doesn't have a stove and tells you to help him out. Then you can give Dean the stove. (Any stove will work, I figure it just needs 'stove' in the name)

User Info: brokendwarf

brokendwarf - 10 years ago 2   4
  2. Okay, the way I did this was I bought the Wood Stove from the green haired lady than I gave it to Dean. If this doesn't work, please tell me.

User Info: Demi-San

Demi-San - 10 years ago 1   4
  3. Any stove won't work like said before. It HAS to be the wood stove. I accidentally bought the clay stove and tried but it didn't work.

User Info: hoshixakari

hoshixakari - 10 years ago 1   4
  4. First you need to talk to Johnny, then you go to Torajiro and make sure you have essences to make a new house. After that, go to Lily's Curio Shop in River's Edge and buy a wood stove.
    Then go back to the ski lift and press the house button on the bottem left corner on the touch screen. Tap the "switch houses" icon and switch Deans house with the new one you got from Torajiro. Talk to Dean and tap the gift icon to give him the stove.
    You do not need to get firewood, as there is no firewood in the game.

User Info: iRockYourSox11

iRockYourSox11 - 10 years ago 1   4
  5. Yeah, you need to talk to the park ranger first. He's in the bottom section of the mountain.He says how cold dean is and that someone needs to help him. Then you buy a WOOD STOVE, not any other stove. go talk to Dean then and then he'll take it. Hope I helped!!!!!

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 9 years ago 0   3
  6. If I were you, I would try double-checking. You are supposed to give him a wood stove, not a fireplace. Plus, you may have accidentally bought the CLAY stove, but you need the WOOD stove.

User Info: aznjade20

aznjade20 - 10 years ago 0   4
  7. Yeah...whatever

User Info: brokendwarf

brokendwarf - 10 years ago 0   6