Is it even still possible to obtain the Manaphy egg in ANY of the Pokemon Ranger series?

1. I need to know if you can even still obtain the Manaphy egg in ANY of the Pokemon Ranger series any more? I only just have the second one, (Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia) by the way.

User Info: PokemonMegaFan

PokemonMegaFan - 7 years ago

1. The original Pokemon Ranger did not use WFC for its Manaphy Egg mission (instead used in-game codes). The other two games used WFC for the Manaphy mission, so good luck with that.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8 - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I'm not sure. You had to connect to the Ranger Net via Nintendo Wifi to download the Special Missions. You can try the Ranger Net yourself to see if the Special Missions are still there. If they are not, then they evidently weren't going to be available forever, and are now gone for good. You'd need a Gameshark or cheat device to unlock them in that case, I'd imagine.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. No you cannot, since the Ranger Net (and Nintendo Network for the DS Lite and any consoles preceding it) is not active.

User Info: TheHolyBidoof

TheHolyBidoof - 3 years ago 0   0