Where is the Abomasnow?

1. I'm doing the quest "Abomasnow Research" for a guy named Herbert at the Shiver Camp. Where do I find it?

User Info: BabyAznHero421

BabyAznHero421 - 10 years ago
  2. I notice the Empoleon but no snow drift. I remember someone saying Abomasnow can diguise as Solid Snow. What those the solid snow even look like?

User Info: BabyAznHero421

BabyAznHero421 - 10 years ago

1. The Abomasnow is somewhat hidden: when riding an Empoleon through the icy river, in the second area you'll find a torrent group that goes off to the left and eventually leads up through a different exit. Navigate the next area and you'll find a pier that leads to a small field with an Empoleon and a large snow drift that requires a Tackle 3+ target clear.

Hope that helps!

User Info: DaniSpyre

DaniSpyre - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I was worried for a second that I'd gotten my directions mixed up, so I just went and ran through the area to find it. If you've found the isolated area that on the map appears on the left hand side of the route to Almia Castle, I noticed that it's much larger than I rememered. Close to the rock wall at the back, there are some large lumps of snow piled up; the largest has what look like spikes on top, and a rather strange shape compared to the other, smaller drifts. It appears more or less in the middle of the formation, and when highlighted, the description calls it Solid Snow.

Does that help at all?

User Info: DaniSpyre

DaniSpyre - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. You first must have ninetails or magmortar and an empoleon. Ride the empoleon to the left of almia castle. There should be a rather strange shape. use burn on it and befriend the abomasnow.

User Info: arctichicken

arctichicken - 10 years ago 0   1