Need help with chapter 1 part 5?

1. Okay I'm a complete dork but I've been stuck at the beginning of this stage for a week now. I can't figure out what to do after Robin climbs in the boat to switch suits. Help?

User Info: 838508

838508 - 10 years ago
  2. Hi, I got passed this part of the level but I can't figure out how to move past the next part ... the room that has the red laser fence... it looks like you have to slide stuff around... but I can't get anything to move

User Info: angellkisss

angellkisss - 10 years ago
  3. Hi, I got passed this part of the level but I can't figure out how to move past the next part ... the room that has the red laser fence... it looks like you have to slide stuff around... but I can't get anything to move

User Info: angellkisss

angellkisss - 10 years ago
  4. Would you happen to know where the 5th canister would be located in this level? I have found everyhing, including the joker card... but can't seem t find the 5th one. Even did the one where I glided across with Alfred, climbed up the ladder and used a character inmune to toxic liquid (Mr. Freeze) and detroyed the crate to get it.

User Info: energizerbun

energizerbun - 10 years ago
  5. Regarding the double jump across the $ chasm, I've tried jumping it a million times and fall short. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: sandykayz

sandykayz - 10 years ago

1. There should be a ledge nearby, use Batman to Double Jump up on it. And use a switch to get something (I think it is a Spin Pole) so Robin can get up as well. There is a Travel Chute to use as Robin, which leads to some Toxic (thus the need for the Anti-Toxic Suit) head to the left, and use a switch for a Grapple Spot for Batman. Keep heading left and you will jump (with Glide suit) across a gap, beat up the bad guys, and a Spin Pole will appear so Robin can join. Step on the switches to make another Spin Pole appear, and so forth.

If you need any more help, please ask on the message boards.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. As soon as you enter the next area, some bad guys show up, so take care of them.
    Use a Travel Chute nearby to get up to a ledge above. Smash the boxes near a Red
    box to find a Wall Switch to build & use. This gets a Grapple Spot for Batman.
    As Batman use the Grapple Spot and double jump across the gap with the "$" sign
    over it. Use the Hero switch to extend a bridge so Robin can join you. Step
    on the 2 Circular Floor Switches (with your partner) to open the door into the
    next area.

Again if you need any more help, feel free to ask.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 0   0