Thoughts on the Anti-Tank?

1. I always loved the Anti-Tank and Artillery, but moreso the Anti-Tank. If your meatwall breaks the Anti-Tank is still able to stand for itself, and it has higher attack power (but not by much). It isn't very mobile in many instances but I think it's underrated.

What do you think of it, and do you use it often?

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1 - 9 years ago

1. Short answer - Anti-tanks rock, but they can be pounded into ineffectiveness by bike units. 3 bike units will easily finish off one anti-tank, and that's not a good trade-off - 11000 to 7500. Use anti-tanks if the enemy have War Tanks or just tanks - if they have mechs, or lots of infantry, it's not a good idea to build tons of anti-tanks.

User Info: KaRath_

KaRath_ - 9 years ago 0 0

1. If your opponent has a lot of Tanks, then I can see the Anti-Tank being useful. Other than that, since Infantry deal 30% damage to the Anti-Tank, it is the best counter to the unit. For that reason, I don't deploy it very often, if at all.

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. i think that they are only good for defense...... or take ing out war tanks ....... they do 30% to 70% damage to ALL tanks...... but arty rockets are far more usefull and deployable..... 6000
    for arties that move farther or 15000 for rockets that do more damage and shoot farther so....... anti tanks are overated.......

User Info: moh-quickfinger

moh-quickfinger - 9 years ago 0 0
  3. Anti-tanks are one of the most useful units! And they can counter!!

User Info: DarkMarth01

DarkMarth01 - 9 years ago 0 0