How can I choose which Fupong magic to use or cycle between them?

1. How can I choose which Fupong magic to use or am I stuck using my Fupongs' magic in order of their appearance in their lineup?

User Info: FifthE1ement

FifthE1ement - 10 years ago

1. Don't listen to the Gamespot review as they probably didn't actually play the game for more then 15 minutes, lol. In the review they say that their is no way to cycle the Fupong but there is! If they had read the manual they would know that whether in a dungeon of boss fight you simply press the L or R buttons to cycle through your Fupong magic types. By pressing L/R you can cycle between the Fupong you carry in your party, which also changes which powers each one carries depending on how strong each is. The more you grow your Fupong the stronger their attack will be. Fugpong's magic is needed in the dungeons to cycle through which you'll need to break open certain rock formations and blocked entry ways. Either way, the L/R swap comes in handy at any time to choose which Fupong you need most!

User Info: FifthE1ement

FifthE1ement - 10 years ago 2   0