Where can I find the herbs for the medicine for Sam?

1. I can't find the ingredients/herbs for the medicine. I can't even find the herb that was supposed to be all over the island, I made it to the Cherry Blossom tree, but I couldn't see a petal on the ground, and there was no carrot at the left side of the hot springs...did I do something wrong or miss an event?

User Info: Rachel_yoon

Rachel_yoon - 11 years ago
  2. Have you tried talking to the others? Not sure if it'll help but it's worth a shot.

User Info: 21sammy21

21sammy21 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. Read the faq, the answer is there

User Info: FreakiesDunno

FreakiesDunno - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Paradise Herb - Virtually Everywhere
    Four Seas Carrot - Beside Hot Spring in Poison Gas Zone
    Farewell Cherry Blossom - River Rafting (West side, then take 4 rights and a left)
    Grab these three and the potion in the upper door on the F, and when you enter the room Eric will walk to the counter, a few seconds will pass, and Eric says he made the medicine.

User Info: GamingBrat

GamingBrat - 6 years ago 0   0