How do I build the bridge?

1. was being talked to and did not get all the bridge info . How do i do this?
    Please help.

User Info: achiu221

achiu221 - 12 years ago
  2. Which bridge? The one in the jungle? For that one, you need a rope and a log. (It might be two if each, I'm not sure...Bring two of each just in case.) It's probably wise to bring your partner, too. I'm not sure, but I think that you might need him/her. (I know, it's a pain...) I'm playing through that part (again) tomorrow, so I'll post what I find.

User Info: Parrotboy_1230

Parrotboy_1230 - 12 years ago

1. You need one rope and one log, and you have to bring your partner. Make sure that it's one rope and one log that you bring, not a vine and a stick. (I've seen that mistake made before)

User Info: Parrotboy_1230

Parrotboy_1230 - 12 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Oh yeah, and after you build the bridge, you get transported back to your cave immediately and go to bed without any food or water, so I'd eat up before you finish the bridge.

User Info: Parrotboy_1230

Parrotboy_1230 - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. For the second bridge, you need to also have 1 log, 1 rope, James or Claire, and you will most likely be sent back to whichever base ouare using so you should eat.

User Info: joemamajoe2

joemamajoe2 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. To re-read the instructions, press select when building.

User Info: nintindogger256

nintindogger256 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. Also, if your going to see the monkey (if you don't know what i'm talking about, don't worry.) you should keep one of each fruit (passion fruit, coconut, banana, and pineapple) in your bag. give all of the others to claire ( by saying "i have something for you", and then pressing "please hold onto this" and pressing the item you want to give) because in the morning she will be mad at you, and she won't let you in the cave to even feed her. you'll have to cross the bridge and meet james first. you will imidiatly fix the other side of the brideg w/o usaing any of your materials.
    ---
    moo!

User Info: WICKEDHMDSFAN

WICKEDHMDSFAN - 11 years ago 0   0