Why does it keep glitching?

1. When I play as James and I've made it to the lab with an unconscious Kumiko. A storm hits and everytime I've tried to replay it always ends up as the day after the sky's all clear and James walks to the lake entrance... It's a bit eerie but an image of a very sad Claire appears... No text no nothing... not even her name... It's blank and the game s now frozen... How do I keep this from happening? Do i wake up Kumiko asap next time?! Orrr....

User Info: Ranmarustyle

Ranmarustyle - 8 years ago

Answers

1. II have never had or heard of this problem before, so it must be a problem or glitch In your copy. My advise to you is either ask 1 of the big stores to send it away to be fixed by a professional or get another copy.

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. Either your DS is jacked up or your game is jacked up. Your DS might have been hit against something or just old, and the game mi h t have had the golden part at the bottom scratched. It's like scratching a CD.

User Info: GamingBrat

GamingBrat - 6 years ago 0   0