What items are best to cook if I want full hunger?

1. Like what items or meals are best to cook in the morning if I want to leave on a full stomach? Clam and raspberries, papaya etc.? Can anyone give me some examples?

User Info: Yuichan19

Yuichan19 - 10 years ago
  2. if you've just started the game, though, and you have the spear, the best thing is to get some fish and coconut. Thats the best thing for beginners to make, and you should cut it.

User Info: gamergal3

gamergal3 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Send James out for food before you go to bed. Cook and eat the meat in the morning. Deer, Boar, Goat/ other large animal meat is the best (followed by small animals, then fish, clams, veggies +fruits). I send James out in the morning, send him for twigs at midday, then for food again in evening (before bedtime). When Claire goes for food she always brings back veggies/fruit/mushrooms, so I rarely send her for food. Kumiko always brings fish.

User Info: RobinHood3

RobinHood3 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. When you're in the second house (quarry), go to the area where you drink water and spear there for masu salmon. Make the recipe Grilled Masu Salmon (Masu Salmon and Rock Salt), and it will have between +80 to +89 hunger. Make sure you the cooking option is GRILL and you have FOUR masu salmons, but I think it doesn't matter how much rock salt you get.

User Info: scratchdj719

scratchdj719 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Meat and fish give you the most.

User Info: GamingBrat

GamingBrat - 6 years ago 0   0