How do I beat Spark Dragon?

1. I am answering this question for the benefit of those who had a ridiculous time of it like I did.

User Info: KendallLindsey

KendallLindsey - 8 years ago

1. This is by far the most difficult challenge in the game. It is the last quest, and is so for a reason. Magic attacks not only do NOT work, they restore the dragons health, all of it. Even the stat decreasing magic like Attack Bind and Poison so be careful not to use any of those. The only thing you can do for this fight is equip your characters with loads of repellents (they temporarily keep you from getting any stat reducers) and ultra medicines. He uses moves that cast Attack Bind, rendering your players useless so watch out for that. Other than that, the only thing you can do is continually cast Strength Up and go all out with physical attacks. It does take a butt-load of time, but one good thing is than unlike all the other monsters he doesn't have the ability to cast Regenerate, so just keep chipping away at his health and you will emerge the victor!
    In any case, hope this helps!

User Info: KendallLindsey

KendallLindsey - 8 years ago 0   0