How to unlock all bonus?

1. I completed the game but the bonus section is not completed.

What should I do if I want to unlock them?

User Info: darkdblade

darkdblade - 10 years ago

1. I'd like to add upon what Killer_Serac has said, there are several things one must do to unlock all things in the bonus section. As stated by Serac, get both endings in the game, my Intermission guide here at gamefaqs covers the steps needed to get the Fatima ending, and if you reverse the process for the Fatima ending you get the Althea ending.

For the Bonus items, listed in this order: (may contain spoilers)

Gallery
    Scene Replay
    Kopin Theater
    Profile
    Sound Test

To unlock Galleries, that is automatically unlocked when you first beat the game with either ending.

When you do the Hot Spring Kopin battles and talk to a character that participated in battles 3 times you unlock their conversations in the Scene Replay section.

If you get an 80% or higher completion rate you unlock Kopin theater.

Getting both endings in the game grants you the Profile section.

Sound Test is automatically unlocked when you first beat the game with either ending.

For further clarification:

In galleries, Althea's ending unlocks the Phoenix Inferno CG and Bonus Art1, Fatima's ending grants you the Frozen Void CG and Bonus Art2.

Unconfirmed, but in my tests doing all guild quests unlock the "unaired" I, Kopin segment #1, and doing all hot spring conversations unlocks #2.

To unlock the other CG's, you must talk to characters whose hearts are filled more than other characters in the Final Intermission at the end of Chapter 27.

It is unknown at this time on how to 100% complete the game. My Intermission guide will guide you and show you the necessary steps in doing all Intermission choices in the minimum 4 playthroughs required to complete them.

User Info: einsteinecker

einsteinecker - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. In order to unlock everything in the bonus section, finish the game with both althea and fatima endings. Search the board or answers section, you'll find how to obtain both endings. Also, have completed the game 80% or more.

User Info: Killer_Serac

Killer_Serac - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Also the Last Kopin scene and the spa pictures will be available once you have 100% of the game and finish it.

User Info: BrutalXtreme

BrutalXtreme - 10 years ago 0   0