1. I really wanted to take a picture of Kagen the god on the game (I think he's really handsome/sexy) but I didn't think to take his photo when all of the gods were standing around Izuna, waiting to be added to my party. So now Kagen is in my party and I can't figure out a way to use the film to capture his image. I am currently leveling up, preparing myself to take on Mugen Castle in pursuit of Shino-Sis. So does anyone know how I can get his picture?

User Info: iceclawandgaara

iceclawandgaara - 9 years ago

1. Sadly, that single moment where they surround you is the ONLY time you can take pictures of them. Completely ridiculous with how rare film is...

User Info: AgnostosAllos

AgnostosAllos - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I think you can take pictures of the gods after you beat the game.

User Info: CommandArtsZERO

CommandArtsZERO - 9 years ago 0   0

2. Nope, you can't. I actually tried to do the same thing. I wanted a picture of Utsuho and Kagen. Meh. T.T

User Info: InuyashaGurl9

InuyashaGurl9 - 9 years ago 0   0