1. I recently tried entering Mugen Castle, and the first enemies I ran into were dealing about 1/4 of my life in damage per hit, to both Izuna (lv. 31) and Fuuka (lv. 27). So, assuming whatever good equipment I could find (like some Haste boots that seemed to have disappeared), what's a good level to tackle Mugen Castle?

User Info: MowDownJoe

MowDownJoe - 10 years ago

1. It really depends on the gear you have dug up during your quest. Try rearranging your gear to give yourself more defence. I entered at level 30 and had relatively little trouble.

User Info: viacom

viacom - 10 years ago 0   0

1. Hmm...it's been a while, but when I went into Mugen Castle for the first time, my main character (Izuna) must have been level 50 or 60? My secondary (Shino? Shi zune?) was probably in the 30's.

I'd say if you get your main character up to level 40+, you should be fine....

User Info: lightning_77

lightning_77 - 10 years ago 1   0

1. It seems that you're going to want to enter the castle at about lvl. 50, if you want to have minimal aggravation.

User Info: No08_PwN3R1337

No08_PwN3R1337 - 10 years ago 0   0