How To Play Game?

1. I hate to sound really stupid, but i would like help in playing this game. The manual does not make any sense. I've tried tapping on a color then tapping next to it to change the color, but nothing happens. Explicit instructions in plain language would be appreciated!! I am almost 62 yrs old and handicapped and disabled. I am fairly new at using the handheld dsi xl. Help!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

thank you

JEAN A LUKAS

User Info: purple1cat

purple1cat - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Your question isn't stupid at all. I found this game to be thoroughly confusing at first, but after a while, I got it.

Your first piece starts in the bottom left-hand corner. Select any color that matches the adjacent pieces on the board, and you will capture those pieces. If you manage to surround a block of pieces on the board with your own, you can effectively capture them as well.

Setting off bombs will turn a large area of surrounding colors to neutral and randomize their color.

Stars will give you extra uses of your special powers.

In short, avoid bombs, select matching adjacent colors, and try and get as many as you can.

User Info: maiorano84

maiorano84 - 6 years ago 0   0