Recruit darkrai?

1. Hey are there any wonder mail round for recue and recuit darkrai?

User Info: hircine93

hircine93 - 9 years ago

1. There are no Wonder Mail codes for legends.

The whole game can't be CHEAP, you can already get most Pokemon with Wonder Mail.

*sigh*

User Info: EeveeSkitty

EeveeSkitty - 9 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. no. If you want to recruit Darkrai, you'll need a Mystery Part or Secret Slab in Miracle Sea B3F (this is the easiest location, there are 4 others IIRC). Defeat him, and you MIGHT recruit him.

User Info: Viro

Viro (Expert) - 9 years ago 3 1
  2. Nope,only in 5 dungeons:
    Mystifying forest-B13
    Crevice Cave-DPB2
    Miracle Sea-B3
    Mt. Travail-17F and
    Spacial Rift-B14
    You will need a Mystery part or Secret Slab in all dungeons(I recruited Darkrai in Spacial Rift!LOL!)

User Info: baklasiestong11

baklasiestong11 - 9 years ago 1 0
  3. Darkrai? Well i'll tell you this. Go to whatever dungeon he can be in and put him to sleep. You will also need a mystery part or secret slab too. When you put him to sleep, use your best moves on him (with only one pokemon) and he just might join you. I think he wants to see how much power you have. Only have 1 pokemon to face him. If it is too tough, try 2. It will make it harder to get it, but easier to defeat him. I suggest you also have sleep seeds and stun seeds. I usually get pokemon i want badly like this.

Hope this helps!

User Info: ughwhoawee

ughwhoawee - 9 years ago 0 0