How do you defeat the first boss playing as Momiji?

1. When I first began playing the game, I was killed while playing as Momiji in the first level. I thought it didn't matter. So I beat the game and began to wonder if I could beat that first boss with Momiji. I did some research and found out that the dragon has been beaten by many other players. It's called the Way of The Kunoichi.

I've tried 15-20 times already and haven't beated it as Momiji. Does anyone have a working strategy in order for Momiji to be victorious?

User Info: lostclanz_30

lostclanz_30 - 10 years ago

1. PATIENCE. Takes LOTS of patience and control. when the battle starts out you can rush him for a few hits or wait till he comes at you, but essentially you need to get down the timing of you slashing JUST TWICE and then rolling to his left as he attacks either with wing or maw. when he takes flight just put in ONE flying swallow and then just spam shuriken till comes back at you. be sure to stay away from him when he lands and dont get caught against a wall where you cant roll away. Keep it up when you get close and dont try to blind rush him.

P.S. Kunoichi mode is fun.

User Info: Hajime79

Hajime79 - 10 years ago 0   0