I think there is a glitch, can anyone tell me why?

1. I forget what the place is called. But it's where you help the Meeper find his buddy Meepers. I have done his mission. But what I want to know is, i found a creature that I made. I became friends with it, but i cannot attack it or make it follow me. Why is the creature that I made, is on the map?

User Info: ratchet743

ratchet743 - 10 years ago
  2. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    On my question, it happened to me a lot more now, like when i found the Alien, it showed my same creature i made, he was tough to beat.

User Info: ratchet743

ratchet743 - 10 years ago

1. finding creature you made or take from Wi-Fi is normal

but I don't know why you can't attack him or make him follow you

User Info: HDNA

HDNA - 10 years ago 0   0

1. Actually I have found my zoo creatures also, but I am able to make them follow me. actually.

But, is there any way to get a zoo creature to come into a map? (like being able to choose)

from Cat.

User Info: Cat6321

Cat6321 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Zoo creatures apper but not being able to attack or make them follow is weird/ glichy

User Info: luckygammer

luckygammer - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. When you made your spore creature it described its personality if it has a bad or mean or aggressive personality it may not want to have anything to do with you
    i had a few be that way to me its the best explanation i can think of .

User Info: DSpup

DSpup - 10 years ago 0   0