Low level weapons?

1. i am in batsbuerg and can not beat the boss i survive a long time but i dont do enough damage... Does anyone have good weapons that are fairly easy to get? (I am using aroura blade steel broadswoard, battle fork and watermaul blade) Wafflehero - 4 years ago - report
  2. What party members do you have? What classes are they, what is their level, etc. Ezio4prez - 4 years ago - report

1. It would help to know what the rest of your party composition is. You know, class, levels, skills, etc.

Regardless, check your Alchenomicon for any new recipes you've uncovered. I at least suggest upgrading that steel sword to gigasteel. (If memory serves, combine it with iron ore and hephaestus' flame)
    Thard_Verad (Expert) - 4 years ago - report 1   0