Level?

1. What wood be the best level when you get to the school (ice place)?
    if you have a 2 people all together?
    Zoro501 - 11 years ago - report

1. I think it's fine with warrior, thief, martial artist and a priest... that way you can do a major phys damage... change the martial artist into mage if you want to do some magical damage... coz martial artist's defense are a little low... LiCK1TunG - 11 years ago - report 1   0

Answers

1. Somewhere about to lvl 30 cuz i got 4 ppl at the very begining rccx - 11 years ago - report 0   0
  2. What type of people r they? Mage, warrior ect... lazymaster02 - 11 years ago - report 0   0
  3. I recommend a level thirty if you're new, but I usually end up arriving as a level 26 on average. As long as you can heal yourself efficiently and have fairly good attacks you'll do fine. AnonymousParody - 7 years ago - report 0   0