How do I deactivate the mines in lethal alliance?

1. Hi I've been having trouble on the level after the sal sager story film bit and i read the instructions for the mine deactivation mini game perfectly but nothing seems to work
    lochie

User Info: locsta1

locsta1 - 12 years ago

Answers

1. I just did that level myself. You have to keep your stylus touching the screen and rub it back and forth on the colored wire(s) until it cuts. It does't say that in the instructions it gives you. I hope that helps.

User Info: ema1064

ema1064 - 12 years ago 2   0
  2. The difficult thing here is to understand that the two circular buttons are (alternatively) the "start" points of a circular track. Choose and press one of them with the stylus, then continue to move around the metal ring keeping the stylus pressed. Passing over the various circles, you reveal the relative colored wires. Found the right wire (the one showed in the top screen), move over it and cut it scratching a bit with the stylus (always keeping the stylus pressed, otherwise you have to start again from one of the buttons). Repeat for every wire showed until the end. Besides there is a moving red mine that you need to avoid.

User Info: iPl4y

iPl4y - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. You have to touch one then another one will pop up then you have to use to scrach the wires if it is the coler on the top but becareful you will fail if the mine touches you and when you lose zeeo's health will lower

User Info: boomandstunt

boomandstunt - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. I am sorry I don't have the answer to your quesitosn as I have not gotten as far in he game as you have. I was wondering, however, if you might have an answer for me. I recently bought my game. Apparently, there is supposed to be a map showing on the lower screen that show where you are and your progress. I don't show that. Is that something that I am supposed to select as an option or does it come later in the game?Thanks.

User Info: ema1064

ema1064 - 12 years ago 0   1