How do I beat Kheev?

1. I can't get past the last phase of Kheev. I know for the first phase you get Zeeo to place charges on the arms and then blast them, and the second phase you bomb him as he is bombing you until he shuts down momentarily, and you blast away at his centre. But the last phase I can't get past. I get Zeeo to place charges on the legs and then blast those out, but when it's only his tail left I don't know what to do. The arrow is on his tail but Zeeo will not place a charge up there, and it doesn't seem like bombing it or shooting it does anything.

User Info: mammon7

mammon7 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I think you need to get behind him while he's down by rolling (pressing A) and then firing or sending Zeeo. On the other hand, once you have got rid of his machine gun (the stage you talked about) you can use the Y button which will make him motionless for about 3 seconds which should be enough time to do it if you're close!

User Info: LethalGamer

LethalGamer - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. Just wait until he charges a gun, and than shield yourself with zeeo. Than shoot at his tail with rifle, and when it is destroyed, knock him down like other enemies and fire grenades at him.

User Info: Gen_Nikolaj

Gen_Nikolaj - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. - use L or R to select his arms, send Zeeo (X) to put charges and shoot them
    - throw his grenades back with the earthquake combo (Y), then shoot him while it's motionless
    - shoot the tail (from now is needed to use the shield to defend, keeping Y pressed)
    - use L or R to select his legs, send Zeeo (X) to put charges and shoot them, then shoot the tail too
    - while it's motionless go near him quickly and do the earthquake combo (Y)
    - finish him using grenades (switch to the mini blaster and keep B pressed)

User Info: iPl4y

iPl4y - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Because I didn't find Star Wars: Lethal Alliance in the PSP section, I'll answer here:

How to defeat Kheev's Liar - Level 34 (Last Level)

Part 1
    Shoot on Kheev and dodge his missiles (circle button) until he falls to the floor. Try to stay close to him. When he falls, go close to him and press square to paralyze Kheev, then go quickly to his back until you see the triangle symbol and press triangle. Zeeo will cut at the circuits. Repeat this again 2 two times.

Part 2
    Same strategy as above. When Kheev perform a laser attack use Zeeo as a shield (then while still holding square) use the analog stick to aim the laser at Kheev (not the robot but him, near the top). You'll know it is ok if his health drop big. Repeat this 2 more times and, CONGRATULATIONS you just finish the game!

User Info: shwan

shwan - 8 years ago 0   0