Help with the fullness bar?

1. I am looking for any tips on good food items, and keeping your fullness bar early in the game?

And if you could tell me what i need to upgrade to get the fridge that would be vary helpful.

Thanks in advance.
    Icy

User Info: icyhero

icyhero - 11 years ago
  2. Ok never mind i found out about the fishing rod. just befriend the old guy, (can't remember his name) and one morning he will give you the fishing rod.

fish are really helpful when it comes to the fullness bar, and people say they sell well.

User Info: icyhero

icyhero - 11 years ago

1. Getting the cafe or diner is very useful, because the owners will teach you recipes for food. I would go with the different herbs if you are low on money. The orange, yellow, white, and red are the best for fullness. Small fish are about the same fullness as a chocolate bar from Chen's shop. That's all the advice I have for you. Good luck!

User Info: gaming_gal_1234

gaming_gal_1234 - 11 years ago 2   0