Confusion with heart events?

1. I've gone to www.fogu.com for most of my questions on HM IoH, but there is one thing I don't understand. For both Mark and Shea I've been doing all the answers in the heart event to make their FP go up. In each herat event it has the different answers and how the answer will effect the person/people and which heart event to go to next. After the blue heart event there is only ONE yellow heart event that leads to the orange heart event and to see this heart event it would require FP to go down.

If you know anything about this or can help, please do.
    Thanks!

User Info: Jasmine722

Jasmine722 - 8 years ago
  2. Well I have Shea up to the 9th heart and when I tried giving him the feather he said something along the lines of, "feather not edible". Also, after the orange heart event it says 'marriage requirements completed' was I supposed to screw things up?

User Info: Jasmine722

Jasmine722 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. You don't have to see the orange heart event to marry someone.
    You will only be able to see this heart event if you 'screwed up' the other heart events. You said you did everything to make their FP go up, so you won't be able to see the orange heart event.

User Info: Keap7

Keap7 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0