How do I get past the spin marker on the anthem on sweatin and Hard ROCK?

1. Its too short

User Info: jawnintendo

jawnintendo - 9 years ago

1. The only advice I can really offer is to get used the entire song on the given difficulty and then spin as quickly as you can muster in small circles. Just be VERY ready for the spin marker basically.
    I know it's hard, I have trouble filling the gauge up myself at the end, however the only cure for most anything on this game is practice, practice, and more practice until you get it down. I couldn't tell you how many times I've restarted any song after "Canned Heat" on my first attempts.
    If it helps, just make sure you're in a good position whereever you are so that when the spinner comes up, you can keep the circles small and go fast. I dunno what more to say.

User Info: Kirbyfreak411

Kirbyfreak411 - 9 years ago 1   0