How do I find the red platypunk at flucifers necropolis?

1. How do I find the red platypunk to collect to open the door at flucifers necropolis? I followed the instructions in the walkthrough and when I got to that specific spot there was only the white platypunks and no red ones.

User Info: jushin12

jushin12 - 11 years ago

1. What are you talking about? There are no red platypunks as far as I know and I've beaten the game. Just try using the white one.

User Info: joaggie

joaggie - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. He's referring to the statue puzzle. The statue in front of the door that needs to be opened is broken, but three other nearby statues have the answer. The red part doesn't mean that the platypunk needs to be red, but that the red item on each statue reveals both the item that needs to be collected and where it needs to be when Rocket stands on the blank spot to open the door.

User Info: allhailthetv

allhailthetv - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. how can I get the box in the short rope P.S i can't ask any more questions

User Info: renart2023

renart2023 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. P.S it is beside the rockbomb

User Info: renart2023

renart2023 - 10 years ago 0   0