How to open Piggy Bank?

1. In Mt. Krakatroda there's an area with a large piggy bank, along with 2 tortoises and many jars. How do I open the Piggy Bank? Elasto Blasts don't work.

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 9 years ago
  2. I figured out now, I need to do this spinning thing, I need access through the crystals, then go down the ramp, a bump makes you do that spinning thing. I currently know only 2 paths to get there, and they both don't work:
    1. Go inside the fortress, then head to the right. The only problem is there's a spiderweb in the way; if you try to go through, you lose the spinning thing and get stuck in the web.
    2. Go south, then east, past the wyrtles then north. There's a 1000 ton weight here, and you can jump all the way up to the gates. But in spinning mode you can't jump, so you're stuck.

Anyone managed to break this piggy bank yet, please tell me how you did it.

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 9 years ago
  3. Nevermind, I got it. It turns out at Route #2, I COULD jump the whole time.

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 8 years ago

1. You have to obtain the master blast first.when u reach the train tracks,go up and break the crystal wall.roll down the ramp and you'll go into what's called a Rollerdash.Steer yourself into the bank and collect the treasures.

User Info: Supergamer_21

Supergamer_21 - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You have to roll down the ramps on Mt. Krakatoda,but,that is behind the crystals at the 2 area on the mountain.

But,you have to save Big Daddy,at the cliffs after the mountain,at home,he tells you to go to the Goonins.They stay at the palace garden,in the hole at the left of the palace.

Then you take the Goonin Trials.The 3 skills are Mind,Skill,and Body.Hope this helps.

User Info: kooooooooooool

kooooooooooool - 9 years ago 0   0