Missing minikit on levels?

1. Hi, I have the Minikit Finder in my DS Lego Star Wars II game, but on level 4 in Cloud City, it is leading me to a room that doesn't seem to have any toy part. The beeping is occuring indicating that the room does have the minikit. The room is a circular room with a windowed ceiling. Jumping up and looking all around, I cannot find the part anywhere. Any help? Is it below the floor? I do not see how to get it anywhere. ... Thanks for any help!!!

User Info: jbren3

jbren3 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Sometimes, this game is extremely glitchy. Its probably a glitch that the minikit is missing. In order to get it you may have to use a code.

User Info: blazeyboy007

blazeyboy007 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. I am not exactly sure what room this is, but you can check out the walkthrough at
    sites.google.com/site/brodenslegogamehelp/home
    For the location of all the Canisters.

User Info: legovgamesguy

legovgamesguy - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. Maybe it's because you don't have Boba Fett unlocked..

User Info: blakegames

blakegames - 5 years ago 0   0