1. Where do you find Woolies, Peekamoos or any others like them?
2. Which monsters can water your crops.
3. How come I caught the monster that appears as the icon for monsters in Select but it dosnt do anything besides going with you or reterning? se4563 - 10 years ago
Please clarify part three? Imagine0134 - 10 years ago
1. Woolies and Hornets can be found in Toros Cave, Buffamoos can be found on Mt. Gigant along with C*ckadoodles (sorry for the stupid block), and Queen Bees can be found at Clemens Cave.
2. The earliest are Little Mages and Shindras, both found in Toros Cave. Most of the others are found in Misty Bloom Cave and Danann Cave, other than the Little Emperors found in Greed Cave. Imagine0134 - 10 years ago
As for question three, some monsters don't do anything besides join you in the dungeons. They simply don't have any special powers (like watering or gathering crops), and don't offer any resources for harvest (like milk or wool).
However, some monsters can serve as mounts, reducing your RP consumption in dungeons. bahamut920 - 10 years ago
1. Woolies are found in Toros Cave. Yellow Hornets (the ones that produce Honey) are found in Clemens Cave. Peekamoos and Cockadoodles are both found on Gigant Pass.
2. The ones I use to water my crops are the blue whispy ghost guys (idk what they're called yet lol) found in Toros Cave.
3. Well, the squirrel monster does nothing but look cute. It can only join you in fighting other monsters out there. SkitsyCat-Plays - 2 years ago
Answer this Question
More Questions from This Game
|Why won't my monsters do as I ask?||Answered|
|Am I feeding my monsters right?||Answered|
|Help with tamed monsters?||Answered|
|3 Questions(monsters and missables)?||Answered|
|I know this is stupid, but....how do I feed my monsters?||Answered|