Unglitched Version Cover art?

1. I've been seeing cases with different art from the older ones (blue background on the cover instead of the colored background with various characters (Ken, Mai, Iori). Is there any idea whether these are glitched as well?

I've read that you can tell from the label on the cartridge itself... but that isn't too helpful if I'm only allowed to see the game case. Thanks.

User Info: Hospy

Hospy - 10 years ago

1. Search Card Fighters DS on amazon.com and look at the customer pics, one of them shows the differences between the two cartridges hope this helps

p.s. if your cartridge is very colorful, its the glitched one

User Info: KFrosty3

KFrosty3 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. There is no way to tell based off the cover art, only by looking at the actual card. The different art you saw may have been for another region, or just the art used before the game was completed.

User Info: MargaretAnn

MargaretAnn - 10 years ago 0   0