Can you answer THIS?!

1. This has nothing to do with the game, but the anime. I skipped the Bount Arc filler, watched episode 110 and I am wondering... If the Bount Arc has nothing to do with the story, why the heck did I see the characters that are supposed to be Bounto sensors in a episode that's part of the main story? What's going on?

User Info: Nick102089

Nick102089 - 9 years ago

1. One. This isn't a game question. Don't post it on a game site.

Two. Never, ever skip episodes in any anime for any reason. You can't rightfully call yourself a fan. At all. And it's a fantastic arc, too.

Three. Just because it's not in the manga doesn't mean it's noncanon. The anime is no more or less authoritative than the manga in terms of the storyline, and not only are there numerous throwbacks to the Bount arc throughout the series, but in the DS games as well. If you skip episodes you have absolutely no right to complain about not being able to follow the story.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Okay, the Bounto Arc IS a filler. And in the manga, there IS no Bounto. In main parts of the story, you will see them later in an effort to make use of characters from fillers that you should never see again to give filler characters a larger sense of importance. And I disagree with the answer above, because frankly, fillers are useless and I prefer going with the storyline in the manga, and I am an avid fan of Bleach as well. But I guess it's just opinion.

User Info: skywishes19

skywishes19 - 8 years ago 0   0