Why can't my dog sit? REPLY ASAP

1. I taught my dog sit already(in my trick book) even says you have finally taught your dog a new trick

Anyway,every time i say sit in the mic (yes the timer has popped up and it is yellow when i talk), there is a light bulb but the dog doesn't do the trick itself.(Is the same dog)

i said the exact same thing when i taught it. i said sit and then he learned it i still say sit i didn't change to anything like sit down or cheese or whatever

User Info: icecrystaldiva

icecrystaldiva - 10 years ago

1. I have that problem too. Sometimes the mic acts funny and if you don't say it in the EXACT TONE as you did the first time the dog won't understand you. Try erasing it and teaching the trick again. Remember the tone in which you said it though. And if that doesn't work then give up :P I hope that helps a little

User Info: Yuichan19

Yuichan19 - 10 years ago 0   0

1. Feed the lightbulb to your dog. Keep repeating the cue and feeding the dog lightbulbs and your dog will start to know it.

User Info: Nintendogs11

Nintendogs11 - 10 years ago 1   0

1. When this happens to you, you might be saying the command to loud. This happened to me a lot before to. One way i found to fix it is to go to your nintendogs system settings and lower the mics sensitvity. I hope that will help you.

User Info: MoonLight2495

MoonLight2495 - 10 years ago 0   0