How do I play the game?

1. I cannot understand Japanese. I bought the game, hoping someone would have a FAQ about this game so that I could know what they are saying and doing. There is not. Would it be possible for someone to put one up? Please?

User Info: aMichaelm

aMichaelm - 11 years ago

1. The game follows the anime. I reccomend watching the anime as the story of the game follows the anime. As for playing the game. Its virtual rock, scissors, paper. The top option after tapping the bottom screen is story mode. From there the top option is new game. Progress through each world and beat the virtual card players until you finish the game. Not too hard. I reccomend you at least be able to read Katakana to enjoy the game some. Katakana is phonetic english, names and menus are displayed in katakana. As for everything else sound effects are written our in hiragana and so is most text. Katakan guides can be found online and will make the game a little more enjoyable. To save the game choose menu and select the book icon. The top option is save and allows you to record progress if you want to continue tap the top icon again and the very bottom icon to continue. To save a nd quit tap the top icon and the second icon. Mokona will greet you each time you turn the game on with either, Good Morning, Good afternoon, or Welcome back in Japanese. As for the shops and what to buy potions and fruit restore HP The Shield and Sword Icons let you improve the attack and defense of a card. When you get exp points you can place them into the usual attack and defense stats. I just balanced mine out. The game is not very long so you should be able to finish it in a road trip or two or in under 8 hours. Do your self a favor and watch the anime to get more enjoyment from the story. Good Luck!

User Info: phoenixrises

phoenixrises - 10 years ago 1   0

Question Status
how to have a skill card? Unanswered