What the code at the sci-lab computer ?

1. I don't know the code at sci-lab computer

User Info: azrinaruto

azrinaruto - 10 years ago

1. If you're talking about all the access codes, they are as the following state.
    First area
    lock 1=762
    lock 2=nap
    lock 3=owl rat.

Second area
    lock 1 =dock hall
    lock 2=hip toe arm
    final lock=53214
    I hope this was of some help to you, and I'm also going to give you the access code for a locked door that comes after the Sci-lab area3 liberation mission. The code is used in the real world. The cod is 11922911. It's a riddle someone tells you in Chapter 4. If you have any further questions, please let me know on my website, the address is www.cabotol.webs.com I can help you out with a few other megaman games for the DS, but I might not be able to remember how to do something in the game, because it's been a while since I beat them. I also can provide help for Battle Network 6.

User Info: CABOTOL

CABOTOL - 10 years ago 2   0