If the Grunt is gone from the HQ, where can you find the Storage Key in Veilstone City?

1. My son has gotten the seven badge, but cannot get into the Galactic Wrehouse to continue his quest. There is no one at Lake Acuity and the grunt that is supposed to drop the key is not in front of the HQ. I am guessing that he did these things and didn't know to pick up the key, but now we cannot find the Storage Key and cannot get the events to happen again. Does any one know what to do?

User Info: rg12

rg12 - 9 years ago

1. You might want to try using the Item Finder. Or maybe you did pick it up, and you just didn't notice. It'll be in Key Items if you did. If all else fails, start talking to everybody you see. They might offer a hint. But first, just check the Key Items pouch.

User Info: Elementalninjam

Elementalninjam - 9 years ago 2 0

1. ^Ignore that answer.

I agree with the first answer given. Check the key Items pouch, then if it is not there, itemfinder.

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori - 9 years ago 0 0