1. Pokemon Diamond is the only game that connects to Wi-Fi that I have. It used to be able to connect when I had a Linksys router but my parent had to change it. Now it's a "ZyXEL WBR-2310" and I can't connect or get my Pokemon back from the trading center in Jubilife, so can anyone tell me what to do?

User Info: apple_blossom92

apple_blossom92 - 9 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I've already tried resetting my Wi-Fi connection. When I search for an access point, it says "This access point is not compatible with the Nintendo DS." I'm thinking of getting a DSi though, and that might work, since the connection works with my Wii. None of my friends play Pokemon.

User Info: apple_blossom92

apple_blossom92 - 9 years ago

1. you need to go into your router settings and change it from a WPA security to a WEP security.

Same thing happened to me, and know my DS gets on just fine

BTW getting a DSi doesnt mean the connection will work, but it will work in the advanced connections area....but you need a basic connection to get on wifi with pokemon

User Info: ninja_who_pwns

ninja_who_pwns - 9 years ago 0 0

1. did u make sure it's connected by choosing connections in the main menu of your game??
    also, search up DS hotspots online on google or something
    hopefully, there is a place near you for you to run to and reclaim your pokemon
    also, trading with friends is so much more safer
    =]

User Info: belkotar

belkotar - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to re-set up your Wi-Fi Connections. When you turn on the game, go to the "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connections" selection and set up your new access point.
    Follow the instructions to set up a new wi-fi connection. If you need more help, go to the oficial wi-fi site.
    Your Pokemon on the GTS will not disappear. It remains on Wi-fi until you either take it out or it gets traded.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 9 years ago 0 0