How do you register a DGamer account?

1. I did the button thing but when it says i need an account it won't tell me how to make one please help me?

User Info: mrbebe2010

mrbebe2010 - 11 years ago

1. DGamer web site uses a lot of Adobe flash. The DSi web browser doesn't do flash, so it won't display everything properly. You may have to register an account via a PC first. Then you can access your DGamer account via the DS by entering your user name and password information. The only other explanation is that the web site was experiencing some problems when you tried to connect to it (too much traffic, slow connections, performing maintenance on the server). You may also require a Disney game that supports DGamer content to set up an account.

User Info: eigafan

eigafan (Expert) - 11 years ago 2   0