How do you get into Skye mode?

1. i mean, do you have to beat the game to do so? Because, Im not even close to beating the game and I think that being Keith is sooo BORING! Can someone please tell me how to get into Skye mode?

User Info: SaiPotter224

SaiPotter224 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Wow this is old. In case your still wondering, you must beat the game in order to unlock Skye mode. But you must win, per say. For example, you can't ditch Skye and leave, that will result in losing.
    By the way, if you think Keith's mode is boring, I think you're brain might stop functioning in Skye's mode.

User Info: Mishteh

Mishteh - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Just beat the game once as Keith. But I have heard an unconfirmed rumour that you have to take Skye with you when you escape.

Also. From what I have heard, Skye mode is, depending on how you play it, both easier and more boring

I have also heard that, if you beat Skye Mode, you get the option to play something called either Challenge or Survival Mode (I forget which) and in that you not only have to see how long you can survive on your own, but it is also, apparently, impossible to win

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 5 years ago 0   0