Where is the last star coin in World 8 Castle?

1. In case you didn't know, this castle is the one right before the bridge, not the final castle. Anyways, at the very end of the castle,
    (where you jump off of a rope to land on the platform that has the boss door on it,) there is a red dot with a line connected to it. The track for the brown moving platforms. The star coin I'm guessing is back there somewhere, but I can't get to it 'cause the brown moving platform isn't there. How do I get one there so I can get the star coin?

User Info: julia2468

julia2468 - 7 years ago

1. Well, when it comes to the area with two paths you can take, (one leads you down really low, almost making you touch the fire) take the bottom one that takes you low. When it gets to a certain point, you'll need to jump onto a grey platform or you'll fall in the lava and die. After jumping on, jump back onto the moving platform, then onto a rope. Get to the midway point, get across the lava, and stop when you see a rope that you jump off of to get to the door. There should be a moving platform below it. Jump onto that. Duck when neccesary, then jump onto a red rotating platform. Then the second one, then wait for a second. You'll see a little bit of a third one. When you do, jump onto it, then jump up to get the star coin. Get back over to the first rotating platform, then wait for the moving platform to come back. When it does, jump on it, duck when neccesary, then jump to get to the door.

User Info: julia2468

julia2468 - 7 years ago 0 0