How do I get the door to open?

1. Ok outside of the castle under the water there is a door how do I get that door to open for me do I need a certain amount of stars I only have 16 stars?

User Info: kimmie55555

kimmie55555 - 10 years ago

1. i think you're talking about the door on the right side of the castle under the water in the moat. If you are, then you need to be able to go through the wooden door in the lobby of the castle and go down the stairs through the door. Once throught the key door, you can long jump up a short ramp under a blue sheet of glass. go through that door, swim through the tunnel, and you will come upon two pillars of stone. ground pound on those two pillars, and th water in the moat will be lower, allowing you to go through that door. The door's basically a shortcut to the castle basement.

User Info: untuxable

untuxable (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0