NTSC Twisted for PAL Touched?

1. I heard that I can unlock a mona pizza music video in WarioWare Touched, if I have a WarioWare Twisted in the GBA slot. But I have an European touched, and twisted didn't come out in Europe. So, can I use an American twisted with my european touched to unlock it?

User Info: oqw

oqw - 10 years ago
  2. Thanks! I already tried this on an emulator since then, and yeah, I couldn't unlock it.

User Info: oqw

oqw - 10 years ago

1. Sadly, no. Both Twisted! and Touched! must be from the same region. I know, it kind of sucks. However, the Mona Pizza music video CAN be found on YouTube! Note that hitting A in the video starts karaoke mode and shows lyrics, and that there are videos with karaoke mode on. If you want to know the description for the toy, here is the game's description: "Just for forking over your money, you get to watch this hot new video! It hasn't even shown up on the Internet yet!" I hope this helps with your trouble! - ThumbCramp922

User Info: ThumbCramp922

ThumbCramp922 - 10 years ago 1   1