I want to kick a pokemon from my team to replace with Lapras, which one? Any other suggestions are welcome ofc

1. Sooo my team:

- Serperior
    - Lucario
    - Arcanine
    - Magnezone
    - Crobat
    - Krookodile

Which one has to gooo? thx in advance

User Info: boemer39

boemer39 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. serperior, probably

User Info: ilikegameboy

ilikegameboy - 1 month ago 0 0
  2. Serperior would probably be the one to go. It has way too many weaknesses and not doesn't offer enough advantages to have in battle. You probably have it with its natural ability too and not it's hidden ability contrary.

If your attached to your starter though, next on the chopping block would be Crobat. It's move set just isn't great and it's flying typing serves as more of a disadvantage then an advantage in this gen.

But if not Crobat (being your Fly and all) then either Lucario or Magnezone. Having two steel types wint benefit your team and open you up to more weaknesses from common types like Ground or Fire. So I'd pick one and the drop the other.

Hope this helps with your decision making mate. Best of luck

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde - 1 month ago 0 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.