Code 86420 while trading?

1. I have a 3DS. I can connect to the internet, do GTS and battles. When I try to trade with people via WIFI Club I get communication error, failed to respond or code 86420. I've read up on the code - and that doesn't help much. It seems to be all problems centered around router security stuff.

I tried accessing my router settings from my browser but apparently theres a user and password I need. I can't ask my mom for it, she's not gonna turn off firewalls and stuff for me to trade on a game, just the kind of person she is. Is there confirmed way someone knows of to get around this error without directly getting into the router settings? Please any help is appreciated, I'm kind of desperate :\

User Info: Dratheus

Dratheus - 6 years ago

1. Have you tried the Nintendo Wifi USB connector? Lets you connect your DS to a computer through USB, and then you can connect without really changing anything. If your computer has permissions, the USB connected DS will too.

Gamefaqs wont let me post links, but just do a search for it on google. I think it can solve your problem.

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu (Expert) - 6 years ago 0   0