What would happen to the enemy intel if you do a new game on campaign?

1. I have about half of the enemy intel and I don't want to risk all the hard work by erasing it if that is what new game on campaign does.

User Info: amichals

amichals - 7 years ago
  2. Do you mean the collectibles? The little star thingamabobs?
    If so, then no. it will not reset that. I've done it before. Also, it is possible to collect those during quickplay and challenges. Therefore, deleting them when you start a new campaign would make no sense.

User Info: bkat13

bkat13 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The only thing that comes to mind is collectibles. starting campaign will not reset your "intel" count. If your restarting to collect the collectibles it isnt nessasary because you can collect them in quick play mode. But if you just want to play without having it send you to the quick play menu, play campaign instead of quick play.

User Info: Deaconrocks1028

Deaconrocks1028 - 7 years ago 0   0