1. Whats the max rank for the deck analysis?

User Info: renzitox

renzitox - 7 years ago

1. @renzitox
    The highest rating I've ever gotten is an SS. However, like GoldGriffin999 said, D.A. shouldn't be completely trusted in all scenarios. The best way to see if a deck works is by playing duels against opponents who use different types of decks so you can test it yourself.
    Incidentally, my favorite deck (Six Samurai-centered) receives an SS rank, so I like whatever it uses to rank decks lol. :D
    @gtixdlanor
    It's not that I don't agree with you that Deck Analysis can be pointless for some otherwise-near-unbeatable decks, but I do agree with iRosstein that they can be useful for beginners that aren't yet used to the idea of deck-building. I too have an exodia-centered deck that receives a C rank in spite of the fact that I haven't lost with it while dueling NPCs (I have lost a total of four times out of the hundreds of times I've played online with it).

User Info: NeoZephyre

NeoZephyre - 7 years ago 0 0

1. "S" - It seems to mostly be gained for a 40-card Deck with a balance of monsters/spells/traps and a strong theme, although many good Decks won't score this because they don't run that card balance, so take the grades with a pinch of salt.

User Info: Gold_Griffin999

Gold_Griffin999 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. SS
    I think it depends on

- Card Series (Lightsworn, Blackwing, etc)
    - Card Effect (Destorying monsters, spell/trap etc)
    - Special Summon
    - Same card name
    - Same monster type
    - ATK or DEF (High ATK/DEF?)
    - Balance (Card ratio: Monster? Spell? Trap?)
    - Searching or Adding Cards
    - and more

My advice: Do not trust deck analysis. Its pointless !!

User Info: Lawlite

Lawlite - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. SS is indeed the highest rank possible.

However I disagree on it being completely useless. I think it's actually a great addition for anyone that is inexperienced with this game. Experienced players will see that the Deck Analysis doesn't take specific combos in to account, but for people (mainly new people) that don't make their Decks like that, it's a great way to see if you've overlooked something.

And I actually got an SS rating for a competetive Deck. I also think it's a bit more complicated than what Lawlite has said, mainly because that same competetive Deck has almost no searchers, a horrible Monster/Spell/Trap ratio (21-14-5), hardly any card in copies of 3 etc. etc.

I'm not completely sure how it DOES work myself however... I think it calculates how many possibilities a certain Deck can play or something.

User Info: iRosstein

iRosstein - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. @iRosstein
    Believe me, it's pointless.
    I got a fusion deck and a exodia deck (i never lost with them (even in real life))
    but they rate them as D and C rank, so you can't really trust the deck analysis...

User Info: gtixdlanor

gtixdlanor - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The highest rating is SS but don't trust it so much I have a rank B deck and i have never lost whit it and i have summoned Blue Eyes Shining Dragon like 30 times in 49 duels.

User Info: deadtroop2

deadtroop2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Where is the deck analyzer

User Info: Q_and_A

Q_and_A - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. under Tutorials

User Info: Starforce7491

Starforce7491 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Here is my "SS" ranked deck. Monsters:Atlantean Pikeman x2, Dandylion x3, Giant Germ x2, Junk Synchron x3, Level Eater x2, Quickdraw Synchron x3, Road Synchron x2 Synchron Explorer x3
    Spells: Gold Sarcophagaus, Graceful charity, Pot of Greed x3, Raigeki, Shrink, Tuning x3
    Traps: Dark Bribe x3, Dimensional Prison x3, Mirror Force x3, Seven tools of the bandit

User Info: RoddyAnumber1

RoddyAnumber1 - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
My Deck?? Unresolved
Deck Help ? Unresolved
deck help? Unresolved
Nordic deck? Unresolved
Deck recepie? Unresolved