How do I solve stage 117?

1. Brezzing through this game, untill I got to the most simplest looking puzzle in the game so far. For some dumb reason, I can't solve this one because the simplicity of this puzzle is getting me frustrated! Now admitting defeat, I am in need of help with a step by step guide or a useful hint for a solution will help very much. Thank You.

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob - 10 years ago
  2. YES I DO! its driving me crazy!

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob - 10 years ago
  3. Thanks! the third photo to me is the most helpful. It looks so obvious now!

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob - 10 years ago

1. Okay, I took pictures of the level with my phone in 4 steps, follow these steps in order and it should guide you to solving the puzzle. I must say, I think this is the hardest puzzle in the entire game. Enjoy! And thanks for helping me with Stage 122.

Step 1:
    home.comcast.net/~boxxleman/snapdots1.jpg

Step 2:
    home.comcast.net/~boxxleman/snapdots2.jpg

Step 3:
    home.comcast.net/~boxxleman/snapdots3.jpg

Step 4:
    home.comcast.net/~boxxleman/snapdots4.jpg

This should guide you on your way to solving the puzzle!

User Info: boxxleman

boxxleman - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Do you still need help with this puzzle? I have the solution.

User Info: boxxleman

boxxleman - 10 years ago 0   1