How long is this game?

1. I play this game together with my sister. We can't play every day and play a few hours if we do. Until now, we reached the beginning of Case 3.

One thing we both noticed: It feels like this game lasts forever. The showdown of Case 1 was unnecessarily long. Case 2 had so many items it made you cry - and Edgeworth discovers the true killer hours after we found out ourselves who did it how. Now we wonder if the other cases take forever, too, or if they get a better pacing.

Long question short: How many hours did this game approximately take you to finish, and how many hours did you spend on which case?

User Info: DDlan

DDlan - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Case 3 is the longest as it gives a heavy chunk to a past case mixing in with the present ( but is well worth it ) Case 4 to me felt the shortest and case 5 is about slightly longer than case 2.
    As for amount of items case 5 seems to have lots that are never used ^^;

User Info: davech1987

davech1987 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. I'm not sure. If you feel that the episodes are unnecessarily long, though, look for a "Speed x2" button on your emulator. (You've got to play it on emu since the translation patch involves a ROM.) In desmume this is in the toolbar, openemu doesn't seem to have one, don't know much about other emulators.

User Info: qacv

qacv - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. This game is around 50 hours of gameplay. Case 5 Beginning Part 2 is really long, around 3 hours, being this the longest part of the game. The first case is around 2 hours, but case 3 is around 10 hours. Even having a translation, this is really long.

User Info: adrianstiles

adrianstiles - 4 years ago 0   0