How do I get past survival fog (hard)?

1. This is the last level in the game that I have not beaten, I can't find a Working strategy for it, and no matter what I do, I never win! I have all the upgrades and every plant, even the Imitator and Wall-nut first-aid! Could someone please give me a working strategy? Please?

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 6 years ago

1. So... shortly after i posted this question, i beat the level, method is as follows, save buying the rake till the final break, right after flag 8, and for the first 2 flags, use sun-shroom, puff-shroom, fume-shroom, lily-pad, cherry-bomb, ice peashooters, wall-nuts, tall-nuts, and, um... a final plant,, i don't remember the exact set-up, but you will want spike-rocks, twin-sunflowers, and gatling pea, with their respective plants, by the 8th wave, and keep trying again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...(continues of another 32,000,000,000 times) due to the fact which waves hold what zombies is random.

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 6 years ago 0   0