What is the best strategy for survival endless?

1. At flag 10, half of my defense is destroyed and I can only use 9 plants per 2 flags. I need help!

User Info: hadesfarm

hadesfarm - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Because of a certain strategy, I got up to flag 39.

-WINTER MELONS. to slow down the zombies (3x per row on the grass)

-GLOOM SHROOMS. extra defence, main defence for the water. (6x at the front of the water, and 1x at the back on 2 lanes on the grass.)

-SPIKE ROCKS. extra defence and to pop tires. (3x at each grass lane at the front.)

-COB CANNONS. blasts a group of zombies, really useful and the bungee zombies cant take them. want to know why not put them on the grass? because the imps and diggers will eat them. (4x at the back in the water.)

-GOLDEN MAGNETS. to collect money for you, since in survival endless you will get a lot of coins. (2x on the grass, at the front of winter melons.)

-PUMPKINS. its best to put it around all of your plants except of the spike rocks, and you cant put it around the cob cannons.

-UMBRELLA LEAFS. to defend your plants. (2x of them. 1x beside a gloom shroom at the back.)

that is my army at the end. I also have a great tip for you.

IT IS BEST TO PLANT AT LEAST 4 ROWS OF SUNFLOWERS AT THE BEGINNING SO YOU CAN GET ALOT OF SUNLIGHT. WHEN THE ZOMBIES COME, DONT PLANT ANY MELON PULTS YET, USE SQUASH AND AN IMITATOR SQUASH AND 1X CAT TAIL IN THE WATER. AFTER 4 ROWS OF SUNFLOWERS, THEN REPLACE THEM WITH THE ARMY. :)

its a really good strategy =D

User Info: nono-panda

nono-panda - 7 years ago 0   0